- Course Description
Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Business Fundamentals consists of 4 modules and may be completed in 3 months.
Students are required to complete the first 3 bridging modules before progressing to the last module:
- Foundation Business Organisations
- Foundation Communication Studies
- Foundation Mathematics
- Level 2 Certificate in Business Fundamentals
- The Business Environment
- Communication and The Customer
- Management Information Systems and Business Documentation
- Business Policies
- Personal Skills and Performance
- 1 GCE N-level pass OR
- 1 GCE O-level pass OR
- Mature candidates (≥ 30 years old with 8 years work experience);OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English language requirement:
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (applicable for International students);OR
- A pass in N/O-level English language subject or equivalent
Applicants admitted to the course may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
The curriculum is taught over 4 terms of approximately 12 weeks with each term covering 1 module.The modules are supported with the following number of contact hours:
- Foundation Business Organisations (24 hours)
- Foundation Communication Studies (6 hours)
- Foundation Mathematics (6 hours)
- Level 2 Certificate in Business Fundamentals (48 hours)
Each module is assessed by any combination of class participation,written assignments,project or examinations.Assessment method may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded thePearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Business FundamentalsfromPearson LCCI.Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Business Fundamentals graduates can then progress to pursue our Foundation Diploma programme.
The following tuition fee covers study guides,course notes,assignments,first sitting of examination,projects,Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Business Fundamentals (if earned) and transcript:
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$74.90 (includes application for 威廉希尔官网Kaplan student access card)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually.The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 13 February 2019.
Click here forTerms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers